TERMS AND ACCEPTANCE
By accessing and using this website (the “Site”) or using Cravotta Media Group LLC’s services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use between Cravotta Media Group LLC and you, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or using Cravotta Media Group LLC’s services. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
This Site is controlled and operated by Cravotta Media Group LLC from its offices within the United States. Cravotta Media Group LLC makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
OWNERSHIP, TRADEMARKS & PROVIDED ASSETS
You own all videos and assets you have purchased and paid for in full. You will be provided with all files related to your finished project, including source, working, and editable files and digital files. Cravotta Media Group LLC will never use any of these graphics or files for purposes other than which you specifically state or grant us permission to use.
You will provide all content to be used in your designs. You agree that any materials you provide to Cravotta Media Group LLC, including text, digital files, and any other information provided to Cravotta Media Group LLC, are proofed and approved to be used in your designs and are not owned or trademarked by a different entity. You are responsible that any materials provided can be legally used in your designs. We are not liable for the materials you provide as it pertains to license or trademark issues and you represent to Cravotta Media Group LLC that all materials provided do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties. You are fully responsible for reviewing and approving all content that Cravotta Media Group LLC provides you before using the content for any reason.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cravotta Media Group LLC and its affiliates, officers, members, managers, agents, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, and costs including, without limitation, its reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the services provided pursuant to the Site, (iii) infringement of third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, and (iv) any errors on the content provided by Cravotta Media Group LLC.
THE MATERIALS ON Cravotta Media Group LLC’S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC’S INTERNET SITE, OR FROM ERRORS ON THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC, EVEN IF CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC OR A CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CRAVOTTA MEDIA GROUP LLC UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50), REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
REVISIONS AND DATA ERRORS
The materials appearing on Cravotta Media Group LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cravotta Media Group LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cravotta Media Group LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Cravotta Media Group LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cravotta Media Group LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cravotta Media Group LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
If Cravotta Media Group LLC believes, in our sole determination, that your content is intended to be used to discriminate, especially if based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, or national origin, we reserve the right to refuse to work on your project and refund your payment without notice and liability for any reason.
Any claim relating to Cravotta Media Group LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, County of Westchester without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows:
Cravotta Media Group LLC
P.O. Box 134
Bedford Hills, NY 10507
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All products and services provided on this Site are customized for you and we do not provide refunds, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product on the Site. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read the product and/or service description prior to making a purchase.
Work is held to a tight timeline, once the work has begun on your products and/or services, they cannot be canceled.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this refund policy, contact us using the details below:
IP OWNERSHIP / USE LICENSE
The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including without limitation, United States Copyright law. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Cravotta Media Group LLC. Except as expressly permitted by Cravotta Media Group LLC, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Cravotta Media Group LLC or the copyright owner.
The videos and branded assets included in the Visibility Packages are typically created using Canva Pro.
You will also need a Canva Pro (currently $12.99 per month) account for several reasons:
- All working and final digital files will be shared via Canva Pro. This means you have full control, you can edit, copy, repurpose the content created for you.
- To be in compliance with Canva’s Content License Agreement, specifically, Section 4a. By both parties maintaining a Canva Pro account, both parties have the license to use the images and videos available in Canva Pro.
While we do our best to minimize any mistakes, due to the nature of creative design we can not guarantee all files delivered will be 100% error-free. Upon file delivery, you agree to review and proof all files for any errors or omissions and notify our team if any changes/corrections are needed. We will do our best to rush any edits to correct the mistakes. Cravotta Media Group LLC is not responsible or liable for any losses, damages, or expenses incurred from errors or omissions.
By default, you agree to provide Cravotta Media Group LLC with a non-exclusive right and license to publish your work in our portfolio, social media or other communication efforts. We will do our best to seek written permission before we post anything publicly. If you would like to revoke this right, please notify our team in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORK AND DELIVERY
Visibility Packages are added to the work queue upon purchase. Cravotta Media Group LLC does not make any guarantees for delivery of digital files, and you agree to not hold Cravotta Media Group LLC liable for any damages, expenses, or losses incurred from missed deadlines or from projects that take longer to complete than estimated or stated.
Each Visibility Package includes one round of revisions and your approval through each stage of the process. If the request is unclear, vague, or missing required assets and information, you will be contacted for clarification. Should everything be clear, work will begin on your project. We will make every attempt to follow a tight timeline to complete each project quickly, however, there is no guarantee.
AGENCY PARTNER PROGRAM
- Agency Partners receive a 10% discount on all Visibility Packages for Authors and Speakers.
- Agency Partners receive special links to use to purchase Visibility Packages for Authors and Speakers with the discount incorporated.
- Purchase as many packages as you like using the Agency Partner links.
- Include our services in your packages or services. They can easily be white-labeled and we’ll provide a clause for you to add to your client agreements.
- Agency Partners are invited to be listed in our Referral Partner Program, a community of businesses that support authors and speakers. We will share in our marketing.
Purchase and Preparation
- Use the Agency Partner links to purchase. There are two Visibility Package options:
- Package 1 includes 1 video and 2 pieces of marketing collateral; or
- Package 2 includes 2 videos and 2 pieces of marketing collateral.
- There are two options for recording the voiceover for videos:
- Client records in their own voice or we can engage a voice; or
- We can engage a voice artist for an additional fee, the 10% discount is also applied to this service – this option is included on the order form.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a questionnaire so we can gather all of the information needed and learn about your client.
- We ask that you gather all files in either a Dropbox folder or Google Drive, and return the completed form within 5 business days, if this is not possible let us know.
- Once we receive everything, we add you to the schedule.
- Drafts are created in Canva and sent for your review.
- The draft videos include the script and images/videos and you will also receive a draft of the marketing collateral.
- We prefer to use your original content, images, videos but will fill gaps with relevant stock videos and images where needed
- This is the stage of the process for one round of revisions. We ask that you review and return comments to us within 2 business days, if this is not possible let us know.
- Your revisions are incorporated and we send them back to you for final approval and instructions for your client to record the audio. If you purchased the option for the voice artist, we will handle the recording process.
- The final delivery includes:
- Template links to all Canva files so you can edit and repurpose the files,
- Final videos are delivered in 3 formats (16:9, 1:1, 9:16).
- Final marketing collateral is delivered in either PDF or PNG.
Additional details about the Agency Partner Program.
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
In the event materials are made available to this Site by third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- All DMCA notices should be sent to email@example.com.
Updated: April 2022